EAT MIMI’s Terms of Service
Welcome to EAT MIMI, the exclusive destination for authentic French pastries and shells tailored for hospitality professionals. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using our website.
Eligibility & Account Creation
- Only hospitality professionals are eligible to create an account, which will be approved by us.
- Account creation enables purchasing from our exclusive collection.
All users are expected to act responsibly and respect the integrity of the website.
Orders and Payments
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation.
Shipping and Delivery
- Products are shipped within the United States. Contact us for international shipping inquiries.
- We use external carriers like UPS or USPS.
- [Recommended Policy on Damaged or Lost Items]
Returns and Refunds
Given the perishable nature of our products, all sales are final. Exceptions will be made for damaged or faulty goods.
Limitation of Liability
EAT MIMI will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of our website or products.
The services and products are intended for users located in the United States. International shipping inquiries must be directed to us.
EAT MIMI has a division called Frenzye which sells similar products but directly to consumers and at different quantities and prices. Please note that terms and conditions may vary between EAT MIMI and Frenzye.
EAT MIMI reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time.